Thursday, March 27, 2008

Deep Sea Fishing

This is my first time ever to write a blog. I keep telling my good friend Laura that I have nothing to blog about. She just says write about what ever is going on in your world. I truly enjoy reading everyone's blogs, so I thought I would try writing a few too.


My husband, Eddie and I are leaving this afternoon for some R&R in Destin with a few friends. We are all going deep sea fishing. I have only been one other time in my life and it was only for a few hours in the Bahamas. I am truly excited about possibly cathing a big fish or even a shark. HAHA Heck we might even find Nemo while we are out there. :) I love the beach and the ocean. Eddie and I love to travel and have been fortunate to be able to see lots of places these first 10 years of our marriage. We have been snorkeling in some amazing places. However, I am one of those girls that thinks my fish that I catch should get to go free. I want to catch and release them. Shhh don't tell my Dad that I think that. He has taken me fishing my whole life. You see... I don't eat seafood so I just want my fish to go back in the water. :) Anyways, I am praying that us girls don't get sea sick this weekend. One of my friends that is going is 4 mo prego. Is she nuts? haha I have bought some medicine to take, but almost anything knocks my tail out. We shall see...

2 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

Look at you! That was a great first blog. I just write about what happened all through my day. Its actually a stress reliever for me.

Onto my blog: I mean every single word of it I am so thankful for all those weekends at the campground, that Thanksgiving we had, our sleep overs, & or Florida trip. I can not think of a better way to spend my childhood than with you and your sister I really do you Reynolds Ladies! :o)

OK enough Much have a blast and catch the big one! Don't tell my Dad I won't even bait my hook anymore hahaha TAKE LOADS OF PIC's!

~Laura~ said...

look at my lulu getting a blog. WOO HOO!! :)