
This past weekend was HAVOC's first home game. This year we had to wait a little longer in the season for that first game. Eddie and I got all geared up in our hockey jerseys for the big game. There was a great turn out. The HAVOC ended up wining 4-3. There were a few fights on the pond which always makes the game more exciting. I don't want the boys to get hurt or anything but it sure makes the sport more exciting to watch. They fight hard to defend their goal and each other. I am still wearing my favorite hockey players jersey of all time (#37). I bid for this playoff jersey at an auction and out bid everyone. I actually have four of his jerseys. I know a bit much huh but a girl has to have variety, since I wear them to all the games and we have season tickets. :) The picture below is Travis wearing "MY" jersey! lol This is the second season that he has not played for the HAVOC and boy do I wish he would come back. Canada has lots of good players we just want this ONE back!! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment