Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Double Duty


Two months ago a dear friend of mine from college gave birth to a set of boy/girl twins. My friend also has a beautiful five year old daughter too. With that being said these past two months have been exhausting for her. She is breastfeeding so you can imagine how much sleep she is getting. She is a fabulous mother who desperately needed some beauty sleep. So me and another friend (and her niece) decided we would come on a Friday night and take the night feeding for her. Our goal was that she would sleep 6 hours straight. Now this truly was an experience that I will never forget. I do not have any children yet, but I have keep kids my whole life. However, staying up thru the night with 2 babies was definitely and eye opener. These two beautiful little miracles love to "talk" all night long. Yes...we made our goal and Yes I took a much needed 3 hour nap the next day! haha 


0 comments: