Eddie, and I took a little trip to see my sister Jennifer and her husband Grant. We decided we would all go outlet shopping and to Dollywood the amusement park. I had not been on a roller coaster in years. I was not even sure I was going to like them anymore. You see sometimes I get a little motion sickness. However, this was not the case at all, I actually loved them. I felt like a little kid again. lol It was so much fun that we bought season passes and went back again the following weekend. Our parents went with us the first weekend. They liked all the shows and what not, but we "younger" ones haha loved all the rides. They have a new coaster called the Eagle and it was just awesome. The wait time was so worth the rush!
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Dollywood~ double the fun!
It seems like I have abandoned this blog but I really haven't. I actually enjoy reading other blogs and have several that I read weekly. I just have not taken the time to write any posts of my own. So today I thought I would share about my double trip to Dollywood. If you watched the Bachelorette show on TV this past week it was so ironic to me that Emily went to Dollywood on one of her dates. I guess it was funny since I have never been before and just spent the last two weekends there.
Eddie, and I took a little trip to see my sister Jennifer and her husband Grant. We decided we would all go outlet shopping and to Dollywood the amusement park. I had not been on a roller coaster in years. I was not even sure I was going to like them anymore. You see sometimes I get a little motion sickness. However, this was not the case at all, I actually loved them. I felt like a little kid again. lol It was so much fun that we bought season passes and went back again the following weekend. Our parents went with us the first weekend. They liked all the shows and what not, but we "younger" ones haha loved all the rides. They have a new coaster called the Eagle and it was just awesome. The wait time was so worth the rush!
Eddie, and I took a little trip to see my sister Jennifer and her husband Grant. We decided we would all go outlet shopping and to Dollywood the amusement park. I had not been on a roller coaster in years. I was not even sure I was going to like them anymore. You see sometimes I get a little motion sickness. However, this was not the case at all, I actually loved them. I felt like a little kid again. lol It was so much fun that we bought season passes and went back again the following weekend. Our parents went with us the first weekend. They liked all the shows and what not, but we "younger" ones haha loved all the rides. They have a new coaster called the Eagle and it was just awesome. The wait time was so worth the rush!
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment