Well just like everyone else we have been super busy lately. I thought I would try and give you a glimpse of what's been going on in my world. I think I will start back at Labor day weekend. Eddie and I, my sister Jen and her husband Grant decided to go to Atlanta for the weekend. We bought tickets to a Tyler Perry play that was at the Cobb Theater. The play was hilarious and at the end my sister got her wish. Tyler Perry came out on stage and talked to us for a while. Jen loves all his movies and plays. She is a big fan! Jen was screaming like we were at a rock concert or something. lol We then spent the next day at Stone Mtn. It was a beautiful day to be outside and riding the cable car up the mountain to see the famous carving.
September is a busy month for birthdays in my family. It is my birthday, my sister Jen's, my sister-in-law Angela's just to name a few. Eddie and I went to Nashville to celebrate my big day. We went to a fall festival at the Belle Meade plantation. We toured the home and had a wine tasting. We stayed the night and then went shopping, to the zoo, and to dinner at Stoney River one of my fav's!
Angela my sister-in-law invited me to join her and 4 of her best friends to dinner and a wine paring at the Cotton Row Restaurant. It was an awesome evening. The atmosphere there was perfect. We dined in the private Cedar Pipe Cellar room. They treated us like royalty. The chef came down to ask us about our meal and if we enjoyed our evening. The menu was set special just for us and was not served to the rest of the restaurant. We left there in a Limo and went downtown to party the night away. We had a fabulous time!
This past Friday night we went with Eddie's old high school friends to Disturbia. It is a haunted maze set up inside of an old grocery store. The graphics were crazy scary. I have been to so many over the years that I don't scream too much anymore. I have learned that the more you scream the more they chase you.
Saturday night we went with some other friends on a Ghost Walking Tour. It was a two hour stroll around our downtown area. The lady pictured below was our guide and she talked about all the old Victorian homes and all the ghost sightings that supposedly happened at each house. You decide for yourself if they are real stories or not. I think someone has a huge imagination...... Anyways the weather was nice and I got some exercise walking around looking at all the beautiful homes. We had a nice time.
This weekend we are Bermuda bound and I am so excited! I will post some pictures when we get back. So be looking for another blog sooner than later.


1 comments:
Y'all have been busy!! Looks like you've been doing a lot of fun things! And Bermuda... how NICE!! I love a haunted house, but I haven't been to a good on in a long time! Can't wait to see pics from Bermuda!
Post a Comment