Monday, August 22, 2011

13th Anniversary

13 years ago today I married my best friend. I just can't believe it has been that long ago now. We decided to celebrate this past weekend since our anniversary was on a week night. So this past Friday night we went out for a little Mexican dinner and a Play. I had bought us tickets to the Renaissance Theatre to see a play that an old friend of mine was performing in. She actually sang in our wedding too. She was fantastic and we had the best time together.

Eddie is always so thoughtful. He brought home a dozen roses, GiGi's cupcakes (wedding cake icing) and a card. It was perfect and so sweet of him!

He only brought home two cupcakes one for each of us because he knows how hard I have been working out. We ended up splitting each one in half on two different days. They were huge and as you can see the icing was falling over. They were so rich, but oh so good! YUMO!

On Saturday he took me shopping and bought me this new beauty. I can't wait to carry it!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Well yay!!! Happy Day of Love to you two! (you look great, by the way....noticed it right off in your header picture!)

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow! 13 years! It's been 13 years for us as well... time flies!! I LOVE the new purse!! The wedding cake cupcake at GiGi's is my favorite!!!