YAY- today I reached my goal. I made it 365 days without drinking any sodas. I decided one year ago today to change some things in my life. I wanted to loose some weight, live healthier, and become stronger. I had spent so long neglecting myself that I had to make a big change and start focusing on my health. I decided to start with a baby step and cut out drinking sodas. I am not saying that I will never have a Dr Pepper or a glass of sweet tea again. I just wanted to limit them. I decided I would try and go 1 year without any. I MADE IT! I reached my goal. WOO HOO I am sure if I drank a Dr P today it would taste very different. It took me a while to get use to drinking only water, but now when I have been working out a lot I actually crave it! I have been working hard on my other goals but will post about them once I reach those goals. Have you set any goals for yourself and reached them lately?? I would love to hear about it!
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
No Sodas
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Holy Cow! A whole year without a soda?!?! That would not be a baby step for me! I'm not even sure I could go a whole day without a soda! Good for you!! I wish I had will power like that!
Wow! I am super impressed. I bet you don't even miss it now. Water is SO good for you - I wish I drank more of it. I am super proud of how good you are doing on all your goals. Keep up the good work!
HOLY SMOKES!!! I don't think my husband or kids wanna see the day I can't have coffee or Soda... They are just lucky I quit smoking and I can promise you this, with school I have never ever craved a cig like I have... That's awesome for you. I am so proud of you. You are doing amazing! :)
Post a Comment