This past weekend Eddie and decided to have a date night at the Drive-In. I was happy when I found out that Water for Elephants was playing along with Kung-Fu Panda 2. I had wanted to read the book Water for Elephants but never got around to it. The movie was great! To be honest I slept thru most of Kung-Fu Panda 2. It was a good thing that Water for Elephants played first. I had been up since 6AM and the first movie didn't start until 8:30. We brought pillows and a blanket and got pop corn from the concessions stand. It was a fun night spent at the Hi-Way 50 Drive-In.

Eddie in the car waiting on the movie to start
Me laid back~ it was getting dark so the pic from my phone is not so great.
Saturday I got my tired self up and went to the gym for my Body Pump class. I then spent the afternoon at home for a change. That evening we went to a fish fry with some friends. They had been deep sea fishing and had over 200lbs of fish to cook up. Boy was is hot outside though.
Sunday we went to Church. We came home and took a much needed nap before meeting our friends Mark and Darlene for dinner. The highlight of my weekend was getting to snuggle with little miss Lilly. She is just precious. They dressed her in one of the outfits I had bought for her. I just love this little Gap pink ruffled top and jeans on her! She is a doll. This cell picture is terrible with the glare coming through the windows but you can still see her pretty little self. It was another busy weekend in the books for us.
Sunday we went to Church. We came home and took a much needed nap before meeting our friends Mark and Darlene for dinner. The highlight of my weekend was getting to snuggle with little miss Lilly. She is just precious. They dressed her in one of the outfits I had bought for her. I just love this little Gap pink ruffled top and jeans on her! She is a doll. This cell picture is terrible with the glare coming through the windows but you can still see her pretty little self. It was another busy weekend in the books for us.

0 comments:
Post a Comment