skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Drum roll please ~ ~ ~Dovy had twins! I would like to introduce Pip & Squeak! They are the cutest little birds ever. Eddie and I have been checking on Dovy for over a week now and kept thinking they would hatch any day. Well finally a few days ago we noticed her gansta leaning on her nest. We took a closer look and yep we were pretty sure they had hatched. This momma bird never leaves her nest. If we open the garage she watches us the whole entire time. She is very protective and I don't blame her. We kept looking to see how many were in there and Eddie finally got this picture with his cell phone and sent it to me. I wonder how long they will be there before they fly off?? More to come on Dovy, Pip, & Squeak!
1 comments:
That is interesting she won't leave the nest. Our mama bird would take off every time she heard us open the door. I always felt bad for the babies. I think they were big enough to leave between 1-2 weeks. They grow fast.
Post a Comment