Yesterday on my lunch break, I ran into Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and you would never guess what I saw. I noticed this woman trying on bras over her clothes in the middle of the store. I was shocked. I saw her open a package and then strap it on. I was like...NO WAY! I then hung around and she did it two more times. I just had to get a picture to share with you guys. I mean seriously this is just too weird to me. They have changing rooms for things like this. I also don't understand why she would want to try it on over her shirt anyways. Who does this??
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Does it fit?
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is hysterical that you got a picture of it! I always see weird things in Wal-mart... but never that weird!
This is a people of walmart.com moment! bahahaha :)
That is insane in the membrane right there!!
Post a Comment