This past weekend we decided to take a road trip to see my sister and her husband. She invited my parents and us up for the weekend. It was my Moms Birthday and we decided to spend the day at the Zoo. It was windy and cool outside but we still had a great time. I think my favorite part of the day was watching the Elephants splash around in the water. The red pandas were so cute too! Take a look...What is your favorite zoo animal?
Monday, April 18, 2011
Lions and Tigers and Bears- oh my!
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's a pretty lion!! Clay would have loved it! I love the picture of you and Eddie!
I like any animal at the zoo that you can actually see. Every time I go they are way in the back asleep. We need to check out this zoo. Love the pics!
Post a Comment