1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse the most is... "lol" in emails and in text messages~I think things are funny what can I say. I also say "you have GOT to be kidding me" and "I know right" way to much!
2. Today I am thankful for? Eddie- my husband. I listen to so many women who constantly complain about their man and all the things that they do wrong and/or don't do at all! It just makes me appreciate Eddie that much more. God knew exactly what I needed in a husband.
3. My friend that I have known the longest is? Laura- We have been friends since we were children. She makes me laugh and is a fantastic gym partner. She motivates me to stay with it and to go further. We spend most of our time laughing at each other. I love this girl!
4. A quirky thing about me is? I have a snook. If you know me then you know what this is! HAHA (YES I actually typed lol but because I told you earlier that I use lol too much I changed it to HaHa)
5. This weekend I am going to? Spend time with family and friends. We are taking Eddie's Grandma (she is turning 92 next week) to dinner to celebrate. Sunday we are also going to celebrate Eddie's Step-Grandma. She is turning 70. This weekend is going to be full of family time!
6. Something that worries me is? When I leave the house... did I close the garage door??
7. On my night stand you would find? phone, alarm clock and a light. (sorry nothing exciting)
TGIF- hope you guys have a great weekend!!


1 comments:
Very cute! I love Fill in the Blank Fridays! :o) We should all do it!
Post a Comment