A. Age: 33
B. Brave moment: when I swam with stingrays in Turks and Caicos- this was right after Steve Irwin was killed by one.
C. Chore you dislike: mopping the floors
D. Dogs: None
E. Essential start to your day: first I must Shower to wake myself up
F. Favorite sport: hockey
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Hobby: scrapbooking and card making
I. Instruments you play(ed): None
J. Job title: Office Manager
K. Kids: None
L. Love: my husband Eddie & anything that has glitter :)
M. Movie favorite.- 27 Dresses
N. Nickname- LuLu
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never for myself but have stayed many times with others.
P. Pet peeves: people cutting me off while I am driving- road rage
Q. Quote from a movie: You'd rather focus on other people's Kodak moments than make memories of your own! (27 Dresses)
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Sister who is two years younger
T. Time you wake up: 6:00AM
U. ultimate thrill/rush- bidding on my favorite hockey players jersey after he won the Championship for the first time- lol
V. Vacation spot~ I would have to say St. Thomas- USVI
W.What makes you run late: Blow drying my hair out straight
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and ankle
Y. Yummy food you make: banana pudding & Chocolate Crack
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Big Cats- Tigers and Lions
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
ABC's of me
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Wednesday, March 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment