....That's what little boys are made of!" My good friend Emily welcomed their new little addition into the world Tuesday morning. Chase Griffin weighed in at 6lbs., 13oz., and 18 inches long. He is such a beautiful baby. He was born 3 weeks early, but his Momma had a feeling that she might have him a little early.
I actually went to hang out with Emily the night before he was born to watch the Bachelor show (tv drama that we can't get enough of) with her and Sarah another dear friend of ours. I think that we all laughed so much at the show that it helped push Chase into the ready postion. Go me! haha Don't spoil it for me, just let us think that we helped out a little ok. haha When we got there we joked that we had came with rags and boiling water- ready to help deliver the baby. Really could you imagine that?! haha Medicine has come a long way~Thank God! When we were leaving around 9:30PM we both said text us if you go into labor. WELL...
That next morning I was on my way to work and I got a text that says All is good- at the hospital and have already had an epidural! WHAT??? OH MY that was fast!! lol She had gone to the pital early that morning. Chase was ready to meet his parents and his big bro!
Emily and Chase are both doing great. I got to hold this precious baby for a while last night while her hubby left to run some errands. Isn't he a cutie patootie! To see more pics check Emily's blog out at~ I have Blog Envy.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a sweet, sweet little man!
Aww, thanks for the recap! I definitely credit the Bachelor show with progressing my labor along. I should have named him JAKE - HA! Chase looks like a little old bald man! Thanks again for staying with us. We needed it!
Love this post and I have a tendency to think that all that laughing helped too!!! Such a sweet boy and beautiful family... I can't wait to hold him and love on him!!!
Post a Comment