Friday, April 3, 2009

Photo Friday

Lucayan Harbour~ Grand Bahama Island
Eddie and I have vacationed here twice now. These are some deep sea fishing pictures from one of our trips there. It was gorgeous and NO I didn't get sea sick on this fishing trip. :) I have several pictures of Eddie and me on the fishing boat too but we look a hot mess! So the fish pictures will have to do. (Wet, wind blown hair- not cute haha). We went through a brief summer rain shower that produced a beautiful rainbow! Take a look...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Gorgeous pics! The fish are very pretty there as well!! Your photo Fridays make me want to go on a Tropical vacation ASAP!!!

Emily said...

Glad you were able to enjoy that fishing trip! That is what I was trying to get us on but, as you know, it didn't work out that way. Live and learn. Great pictures!