If I could pick only one band that was Eddie's favorite it would have to be The Dave Matthews Band. So when I heard they were playing near us, I decided to surprise him with tickets for his B-day. We have had the tickets for months now and this past weekend it was finally here. It was fantastic! Jason Mraz opened for him and he was really good. DMB is definitely one of the top concerts we have ever been too. Money well spent. It was held outside in a college football stadium and it was packed out! We had tickets on the field and our spot was wicked close! I was thrilled! I enjoyed watching the excitement on my hubby's face! He has always enjoyed their music and it puts him in a really good mood. We had such a good time singing and dancing together. Seriously that concert ROCKED OUR FACES OFF :)
The Dave Matthews Band!
Jason Mraz

3 comments:
So how does that work with the seating on the lawn? Just pick a spot or is it somehow marked as to where you sit? He is the best concert I have ever been to as well. Wish I would have gone this time.
Blake would be so jealous if he knew. He loves DMB!!!!!!!! :) So glad you guys had a great time. Hugs and Kisses!
Ahhh!!!! Lulu!!! I can NOT believe you were there, too!!! Was that not the best time ever?! We were on the lawn as well...loved every. single. second of that show! He puts on the best concerts. (And I loved Jason Mraz too!)
Post a Comment