Monday, March 3, 2014

In a nutshell

1. If you could move anywhere in the world where would you go? (cost and language not a problem)
 
I would most likely move to a Caribbean Island where it would be warm and sunny year around. We love to travel and have been all over the Caribbean and there are some gorgeous places in this big ole world. I would live out of my suit case if I could...

2. Where do you like to shop?

I enjoy shopping for beauty products at Ulta. I have tried so many different hair products. I should do blog reviews on them. I have naturally wavy hair that I straighten out most days. I am always looking for a new product to help with those fly-a-ways. Product is key!

3. How do you plan your meals?

I usually grocery shop once a week and decide the day of what we are going to eat that same night.

4. Have you ever had a garden?

No need to garden, my parents always share their plentiful harvest.

5. Do you love getting the mail?

Yes! A friend of mine recently sent me a handmade card in the mail and it made my day!
6. Any fitness app recommendations?

C25K~ I need to start this app over. I followed it at the end of last year and it was fabulous. By the end of 8 weeks I was able to jog 3 miles without stopping.

7. What book you are you reading right now?
 
I love to read, and right now I am reading The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I can't wait to see the movie that will be coming out soon.

8. What food would you never ever eat?

I am such a picky eater. It's more like what do you eat? lol I don't eat seafood at all, and NO not even fried popcorn shrimp. haha


9. How many children do you want?

One maybe one day.

10. Name one item on your 'bucket list' or 'life to-do list' that you are eager to accomplish!?
 
I want to speak Spanish fluently.

0 comments: