Thursday, September 12, 2013

Finish My Sentence

My happy place is sitting in the sun on the beach in the Caribbean watching the waves. I would live out of a suit case if I could.  I have been so blessed to be able to travel all over the Caribbean the water there is simply gorgeous.
 
Whatever happened to my TEETH? I have had 12 pulled in my life (some "baby" teeth, some permanent and wisdom teeth) apparently my mouth is super duper small. I wore braces for years, and now have a pretty smile to show for it.
 
I wish I could Speak Spanish fluently~ especially when I order at my favorite Mexican restaurant. I would love to be able to order and interact with them in their language. Weirdo I know lol 
 
E! needs a reality show about the things that go on at my gym. I think it is a daily soap opera there. It is always entertaining, from member gossip, to employees getting fired for stealing, to someone using the potty in the trash cans in the tanning rooms (who does this). There are cameras everywhere people!
 
My go-to fast food meal is Wendy's chili cause it's high in fiber and low fat lol however my fav is Chick-fil-A
 
You might not know that I love hockey and have season tickets to our local team, most people think we go to the games because my hubby is a fan, but really I'm the one who owns 4 jerseys from my favorite player! We both love it and enjoy going together.
 
The hottest tv soap star is:  this is super easy...Galen Gering (Days of Our Lives) hands down for sure :) I have watched this soap every day for years. (thankful for TiVo)
 
If I could I would own an international vacation home in Mexico
 
So what that I have been married for 15 years and chose not to have any children yet.
 
Twerking is something that should not be done...lol my friends teenage daughters showed me and their Mom the Twerk dance. All I can say is WOW we didn't move like that when we were in school.
 
I think it's super gross when the gym sauna smells like a skunk. I think it is coming out of this one guys pores. It is so strong that I just can't stay in there. STINKY POO
 
Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus that Jesus loves her and she needs a reality check

0 comments: