Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Time Fishing

Two weeks ago Eddie and I spent our Saturday taking these two precious little girls fishing for their first time. Of course we picked the hottest day of the summer- 100 degrees to do this. We promised the girls we would take them and it was the last weekend before school started back. We also wanted to give our great friends a much need break for the day. Eddie and I packed up a picnic lunch and took them to the park for fishing and for some fun in the sun. We had a blast. We caught several little fish. It was fun watching them learn to cast and their little faces would light up when they would real one in. One time Eddie had a little fish on his line and didn't know it until he had it all the way up and I watched him toss the line back out (fish and all) and he called the youngest one over to come real it in. She thought she caught it herself and her little face was priceless. He is going to make a great daddy one day! I think Eddie had more fun at the park then they did! haha He was sore the next day from the monkey bars! haha



3 comments:

stampinmomof2girls said...

Awwww...that is so sweet! Love your blog..it's so heartfelt! Very sincere and touching! You two will make great parents! Get on it! :)

LeighAnne said...

How much fun! :) I can remember fishing as a little girl and I loved it! That was so sweet of you two to take them. Love you - Smooches!

Leslie said...

I love fishing!!! Mark can't stand it so I never get to go. Looks like ya'll had fun!